Wednesday, January 14, 2009

...and so it begins, or continues...

Talk about turning over a new leaf...or many old and decaying leaves. Yes, spring is still months away but I feel the fever coming on strong.

Last spring I started a compost pile with the hope of planting my garden in soil instead of rocks. Slowly at first, it grew to a pile about two feet high. My hope still strong, I picked up some old wood pallets and talked my hubby into putting them together into some bins....and the pile continued to grow.

I knew if it was all to be usable by planting time it needed a little disturbance...mixing, chopping, adding air....

....as it is with all my new beginnings, I have strong hopes for success or at least progression, and so I keep turning them over for a new prospective. Mixing in new ideas and encouragements, chopping the bulky habits, and adding the air of experience and insight.

I have big hopes for spring and the muck merging into flourishing fruits.


1 comment:

  1. I am excited for Spring if it means we will all be healthy in our house :) !!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your expressions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails