Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fragmented

Thoughts bumping around inside....where did they come from, and where do I put them? What am I not hearing? All of these ideas...gifts from on high....and I can't put them together. Guided by distraction; I search for focus.


Pieces of worn clothes, some worn through, some too new...to unused, to be sliced into pieces. Cutting up the physical remnants of life that is dearly missed. Piecing them together hoping to connect in some way with life passed on. Feeling His direction through her memory, and it begins to come together. More than a quilt...


My own fragmented emotions that have felt so undone...beginning to come together. Refocusing, reassuring, connecting with lives removed.


2 comments:

Please share your expressions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails