Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Carnal Confession

 

OK, I admit it.

I like pretty things.

IMG_5163

Not that you’d see me dressed up for a run, or even in pantyhose at church, but I do appreciate beauty when I see it.

Have you ever been surprised at where pretty shows up?

I know my morning run will be pretty; even in the dark chill the stars are amazing.

I know the mountains can take my breath away at any given moment…and they jump at the chance.

IMG_0361

I know my kids are adorable (and funny, and smart, and not afraid to use any or all of these traits to get out of trouble).

IMG_5195

But yesterday, I was surprised by the pretty…didn’t see it coming…but I hit my breaks fast to take another look.

IMG_5206

I know, just a truck. I’m not even into trucks…really…

IMG_5207

…or so I thought.

IMG_5209 

But I am jonesing sure would enjoy a drive.

1 comment:

  1. Love the mountain picture! I sure miss the mountains in the west. We lived in SLC for four years and I so loved running with the mountains in my view.

    Happy running this week!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your expressions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails