Sunday, May 16, 2021

It's been a while..

It's been a while since I've come home from church and felt the need to hide in bed; to just curl up around the hurt of fear and hold myself together before everything comes tumbling apart.

It's been a while. 

But here I am again, trying to take the grief one breath at a time, knowing I have to breathe it through and breathe it deep and release it one breath at a time. 

And just as my body began to relax, I heard his voice, "Let us be doing"....and I know that the way through this is to do...not just anything to stay busy, but do the things that build lasting relationships. Spend time with my kids, my spouse, my Lord. You know, the important things you can actually take with you when you go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your expressions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails