Friday, May 8, 2009

Contrast

Speaking of contrast.....I found myself sleeping in yesterday morning (and by sleeping in I mean 6:30), kiddos piled all around; the window was open and I could hear spring serenading my whim.

I love mornings like that.

The day before I was up before 5 so I could get my run in before hubby had to leave. Still a little dark, but with the promise of light.

I love mornings like that.

Two perfectly wonderful ways to start the day....completely contrasting, each right in it's own time.

Contrast...not good and bad, but good and good for you....the kind that makes you feel humbled; the only choice being the ability to acknowledge His control.

Is it possible for a moment to bring peace, even happiness, and rip you apart at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your expressions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails